DungeonUp is a dungeon crawler in which you have to make choice in every few steps.
Letter of recommendation:
I had a very pleasure time working with WinterWrite studio to localize DungeonUp into Russian, and I look forward more in the future.Inspired by but different from Tower of the Sorcerer, DungeonUp is based on procedurally generated levels so you will encounter a whole new set of challenges in every re-run. This is a must-have for rogue-like and puzzle game fans.
They provided high-quality translation, fast response to client request, and thorough QA which I appreciate most.
They also helped promoting DungeonUp in Russian online communities. What can an indie ask for more?
• 50+ levels in 5 zones with different monsters and theme.
• 10+ levels with secrets and plots.
• 40+ monsters, and some are with special abilities.
• In each zone there's a boss battle, requires you to fight with wisdom.
• 40+ unique items, and some are designed with puzzles.
• Oryx's 16-bit Fantasy Sprite Set.
• 3 difficulty levels, designed for both casual and hardcore players.
• Maze Mode for your coffee break.
• Explore more fun from tons of Player Maps. Back to Main